If you signed up for an Athlinks account using your e-mail address and have forgotten your password, it's very easy to reset it. Just follow the steps below. If you know your password but just want to change it to something else, click HERE to find out how.
NOTE: If you have already triggered a password reset, but did not receive the reset e-mail from Athlinks, make sure to check your Junk or Spam e-mail folder. If you are still unable to find the e-mail, you can contact Athlinks support HERE.
- Open the Athlinks App and tap the Sign In button.
- Tap the Forgot Password link on the next page.
- A Reset form will launch in your default web browser. Enter the E-mail you used to register for Athlinks and tap Send Reset Link. If you don't remember which e-mail your account uses, click HERE to find out how to recover your account e-mail.
- You should see a message saying that "you should receive an email shortly".
- Now, check your e-mail inbox for the e-mail from email@example.com. Your mail provider may sort the e-mail into the Junk or Spam folder, so check there if you don't see it within a couple minutes. Tap the Reset Password Now button in the e-mail to reset your password.
- You will be directed to the page seen below. Enter a new password, then enter the same password again to confirm. Click Reset to finalize the password reset.
- If the passwords in both fields matched, you will be automatically directed to the web version of your Athlinks profile. Your password reset is complete. Now, you can log into the Athlinks App using your new password.