When your Athlinks Profile is visible, other users will be able to see your Display Name, Gender, Age, City, State, and Country, as well as your Race History which includes all events in which you have participated and their results and photos. Users will also be able to Follow your profile.
If you would like to change the visibility of your Athlinks Profile, follow the simple steps below. Turning Visibility off will prevent users from visiting your Athlinks Profile, but users can still view your results entries in races in which you have participated. If you would like results information to no longer be displayed, please Contact Us.
- Log into the Athlinks App and click the Settings cog in the upper right corner of your Profile.
- Tap the Settings cog at the bottom of the screen, then select Edit Personal Info.
- A login form will launch in your default web browser. Log in with with your usual method, and you'll be directed to your Personal Info.
- Locate the Set Profile to Visible toggle at the bottom of the screen. If the box is checked, your Profile is Visible. If the box is not checked, your profile is Invisible.
- Click Save after making any change to your profile visibility.