This guide shows you how to find your unclaimed results in the Athlinks App for Android.
- From any place in the app, tap the Search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In the search window, tap the Results button, and then tap the Find My Unclaimed Results button.
- After a few moments, you should see a list of potential results that match your name. If you see the result you're looking for right away, you can tap the CLAIM button to claim it to your profile. You can also tap the DISMISS button to hide a result you know doesn't belong to you so that it doesn't show up in future searches.
- If the list is very long or if you don't see some of the results you were expecting, you can tap the Locations or Birth Year buttons to filter results by those criteria.
- If you're not sure a result is actually yours, you can tap the event title in the search results to examine the result more closely.
- After you Claim a result, a confirmation will pop up at the top of the screen. You may see the message below if some of the information in the result doesn't match your Athlinks profile. In this case, your results claim will be reviewed and finalized by Athlinks staff within 24-48 hours.